Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tropical eyeshadow cut crease look...

Quick little experiment I did at 5am this morning I think it came out nice. Colors used: Makeup Forever Eyeshadow numbers 75 (hot pink) and 02 (bright yellow). They are both very matte colors. I mixed them up untill they formed a bright orange. I cut the crease with Urban Decay's Peace which is a bright metallic turquoise. To  give the turquoise a bit of an undertone I used Cosmic Blue from Ben Nye's Lumiere Grande Colour Palette right on the bone arch above the crease line.  In the inner corner's of my eyes I used Sun Yellow, also from Ben Nye's Lumiere palette. I finished off with Ice (Ben Nye) to highlight my brow bone.  ON MY FACE: I used Dior's Bronzer Original Tan  in Spicy Tan, on my cheeks nose forehead and chin. Last but not least, I used Sephora's Luminous Glow to highlight my cheeks. To complete the look I just did a sheer nude lip.



 I'll probably upload a vid on youtube in the future.  Until then XOXO :)

PEACE, LOVE, AND EYESHADOW

No comments:

Post a Comment